Information about the use of data in accordance with the provisions of GDPR in force since 25 May 2018
Cookie are data saved in text form ( for example: “data access= 2017-05-24, 12:00) used by the site that generated them to provide services related to the web. This site doesn’t use cookie of profiling owners (these are used, for example, for marketing purposes). This kind of site can use technical cookie (required for normal web browsing) and, in some pages, the external services that can make use of their own cookie.
WordPress – This site generates technical cookie that help for only its management and maintenance. These cookie are delated when the user leaves the site. For about the site security, we also use Wordfence Security, a plugin that incorporates firewall and antivirus scan:
Google Maps, widget used to indicate where we are
Google Analytics, used to have visitor statistics
The statistics are operating anonymously with ‘anonymize_ip’
The user is free to configure its own browser for accept or decline automatically all the cookie or for receive, on the screen, a notice of the transmission of each cookie and then decide from time to time if you want to accept it or not. The user can revoke at any time the consent to use cookie, including using the specific functions of your own browser.
This site belongs to
SINFLEX DI LOVERO LUCA & C. SAS
Via Maglioleo 19 – 13900 Biella Italy
No data collected by us is shared with others.
We are available for any doubt, verification request or data cancellation.
Who collects data?
Exclusively the owner of the site
Responsible for data retention
Data that can be collected
1. mails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. IP address (anonymous) that allow to make browsing statistics or to block unwanted accesses
3. any requests sent by the site visitor with the “form” of comunication
4. names following an e-commerce order
Why they are collected?
1.to allow us to comunicate (no newsletter, only possible mail for a specific answer)
2. to send eventually the purchased material
3. for security reasons, IP addresses not related to personal data
4. to make statistics for the visitors of the pages, IP addresses not related to personal data
No data that we received will be disclosed